Jill Towers, the owner of New Zealand Jewellery Valuations Ltd, offers a very personal service to private clients, tailored to meet your exact requirements.
When you contact Jill, she will first establish what type of report best meets your needs and give you an immediate firm quote for your consideration. If you are happy to proceed, an appointment will be made for you at Jill's reception room to discuss the matter further.
All items will then be cleaned prior to Jill personally examining each piece of jewellery, identifying and grading all gemstones and diamonds before creating the valuation report.
You will receive:
- Jill's personal and discrete attention
- Two copies of a professional document giving (in most cases) a value
- Clear, detailed descriptions and photographs
- High quality presentation folder
Your report will normally be completed within 3 - 5 days. When there is a degree of urgency, a same-day-service is available depending on the number and complexity of the items.
The Types of Valuations Offered
There are numerous reasons why you might want Jill to examine your jewellery, Valuation for Insurance purposes is of course the most popular request, but below is a list of other appraisal and valuation reports that Jill can prepare:
- Insurance Replacement Purposes
- Divorce Settlement
- Private Sale
- Market Value (for either re-sale or confirmation)
- Independent Assessment (when things go wrong)
Contact Jill now for a no-obligation quote for protecting your jewellery with a NZJVL jewllery valuation report.